- Drones can take breath taking footages
- There are three things people must know before purchasing a drone
- Consumers must be wise in taking their pick
Incredible footages from the sky directly focused at that man while skiing on a slope or a woman while rock climbing. Yep, that was probably done through a drone— a device that flies like a bird but with a camera boarded to it.
But before you buy a camera drone, there are three things you must know:
1. Not all drones have stabilization features- Drones look more or less the same at first sight— almost the same body size and propellers. But not all camera drones perform the same when it comes to recording photos and footages. Some drones can take breath breathtaking videos while others can take stunning photographs so when you decide to take out your card to buy camera drone, search for the ones that suits your needs.
2. Not all drones perform the same- With a wide selection of drones in the market, it’s not much of a surprise if you find yourself scratching your head whether the model you’re eyeing on can perform as much task as you need it to do. Before you buy camera drone, take a quick look at the performance. Some drones can avoid the obstructions that come its way, some have landing features, some can follow its moving subject, and some can do a flip in the air and many others. Which functions do you need most?
3. Not all drones carry the same price tag- This one’s a no brainer. It’s given that devices tend to be sold at different price range. For drones, some are sold for hundreds of dollars while some go overboard the thousandth mark.
Overall, before you buy camera drone, take your time to carefully assess the different variety of models available in the market. Read reviews, do some research on Youtube, and check the comments on social media. Be a wise consumer.